Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A FO Finally!

I finally finished Rusted Root! I still need to weave in the ends and do minor adjustments on it, but it is done in my opinion. AND it is NOT too big! Woo HOO! I finished it in the car on the way to my parent's house. It was very satisfying! Kelly kept saying it sounded like I was sharpening knifes in the car, but she put up with it *Thanks Kelly*

I just cast on the sundress from the new Knit1 magazine. I bought the lion brand microspun yarn (I cannot afford to be a yarn snob, but am one at heart) It is going to be basic black...nice and simple....except for the patterns which is taking forever and is kinda complicated (for me). It doesn't help matters that the yarn is REALLY splitty (I know, it's my own fault since it's crappy yarn in the first place and that's what crappy yarn does)

Hopefully I will have some pictures up tonight of Rusted Root and the sundress (which needs a better name)

No comments: